I could not be more excited about another season of Veep, especially if we continue to get such great writing as we have in season 3. Last week, Veep tackled the tough issue of abortion. This week, we get the issue of universal child care. We also get some amazing lines. Selina was on fire.
Insert same general warning about strong language below.
6. “This rewrite kicks balls and ass.” – Veep
5. “She sounds uncomfortable, like she is with a member of the public.” – Sue
4. “What in the wide world of f*ck do you think you’re wearing?” – Veep
3. “I want to tell real stories about real people. Ok. I’m like Jon Steinbeck in that regard. Ya know, or like Denzel Washington.” – Jonah
2. “What’s wrong, you look like you killed a hooker.” – Alicia
1. “What were you bobbleheads doing while I was just getting ear-fucked by Father Time.” – Veep
PS. Here is the deleted scene from this episode. “Jonad, Jonad, Jonad.” That should be enough to make you want to watch.