I am cutting it close this week with a posting about last Sunday’s Veep episode. Apologies to “Put You Hangs Together” (if you listen to Doug Benson’s podcast then you will get the reference, if you don’t, then reevaluate some things). Anyways, without further ado, here are last week’s best quotes (as expertly rated by myself). Not surprisingly, Jonah wins again!
*Insert warning about colorful language below.
6. “Passoword…mother_f*cker.” – Dan
5. “How much would I love to speak my mind on this campaign? Can you imagine if I did that? Mississippi is chock-full of assholes. I don’t trust the Chinese. I gotta tell you something…I’m not gonna be able to pass a single piece of legislation that’s really gonna make any f*ck of difference in your life.” – Veep
4. “People like Maddox always have guns on the walls next to the animal heads. It’s like a flowchart for people who don’t know what firearms do.” – Veep
3. “Watching you try to be nice is like watching a baby smoke a cigarette. It’s kind of cool, but also very disturbing.” – Mike
2. “I’d rather be shot in the f*cking face than serve as vice president again.” – Veep
1. “People like me, people hire me, people date me, and people f*ck me because I’m triple-A f*ckin’ awesome.” – Jonah
PS. Here is the deleted scene from this episode. It is pretty great.