In this week’s episode, I think that it became pretty clear that as bad as Selina is at being Vice President, she is even worse at running for president. Add that horrible ex-Prime Minister from Finland and I think it’s not hard to see how much of a disaster Selina’s life has become. Enough about the plot, let’s get to the best lines of the week. (Obviously, I had a hard time picking).
*Again, colorful language will likely appear below. Actually, it will most certainly appear below.
9. “Where do you get your news from a guy on a horse?” – Amy
8. “I wrote an entire sound bite and had the entire crowd in tears, even the police horses.” – Ben
7. “In your country, people f*ck snow and I hope you understand that I say that with the utmost respect.” – Veep
6. “I want Selina’s job announcement on every network. I want to hear the discovery channel say we interrupt these sharks.” – Dan
5. “Yes you are going to a f*cking gun show, even if I have to put a gun to your f*cking head.” – Veep (great parenting Selina)
4. “Mike, why would you send me this sh*t? You might as well have just sat on the f*cking keyboard and sent me that.” – Dan (slightly stressed at being campaign manager, I think).
3. “The entourage is getting way too big. We are only days away from an omelette chef and a piano tuner.” – Amy
2. “This is really nice, working together as a family. I actually enjoyed the gun show. Once I got used to all the regular people and how fat they were I really enjoyed it.” – Catherine
1. “Jonah, come here. You know, sometimes I feel like there’s a nine-year-old boy inside you operating the levers.” – Mike
And, finally, let’s pause and reflect upon how awesome this shirt is. Where do I get one? You go Catherine.
PS. I am going to try and start adding the deleted scenes from each episode, assuming HBO continues to make them available. If you go back and look at previous Veep posts, the deleted scenes should now be added to those as well.