Veep was in London this week. Selina sure is making the rounds. In London, she managed to chug a beer, wear a huge hat, and, of course, get brutally mocked by the British press. The most exciting turn of events, however, occurred when Dan had a nervous breakdown and got himself fired as the Veep’s campaign manager. Well played Amy. Here are my favorite lines from this week.
*As you should recognize by now, there will be colorful language below.
8. “Her neck is like stretched cheese.” – Gary
7. “I would like to shoot him, but there are no f*cking guns in this country.” – Amy
6. “We are running some reverse My Fair Lady sh*t here. We are showing she is a regular gal.” – Dan
5. “Ray’s talking. . . . It’s like watching a goat trying to use an ATM.” – Ben
4. “Wasn’t it Oscar Wilde who said, Dan is a f*cking terrible campaign manager?” – Mike
3. “Jonah Bond. Double-o f*ck off.” – Amy
2. “The emu has landed. Jonah’s in London.” – Kent
1. “I need to be driven to the airport at Diana speed. Just more carefully though please.” – Veep
PS. Here is your deleted scene from this week.