Veep was back after Memorial Day weekend hiatus and so are we! We missed you, hopefully you missed us too. Veep this week focused on the always exhilarating presidential debate (I say that, rolling my eyes). But, more importantly than the debate, Selina cut her hair and developed a twitch (I say that, not rolling my eyes). Also, we learned that Dan survived his breakdown and continues to remain employed by the Veep’s office, although Amy has now taken over campaign manager duties. Let’s get down to picking the best lines for the week!
**Again, remember, there is likely to be very very colorful language below. You have been warned.
8. “I never knew you had so much neck. . . I mean that in a good way. Necks are neat.” – Ben
7. “You don’t have the facial gravitas for a beard.” – Kent
6. “Just imagine that is what you will look like when you become a boy.” – Furlong
5. “I did not need to be cured, Michael. I diagnosed myself with an acute case of ‘everything’s fine.'” – Dan (personally, I liked the beard)
4. “People don’t elect elves ok, they put them to work in grottos or they get them drunk at frat parties so they can toss them.” – Mike
3. “Go f*ck yourself Jack in the Giant Fruitstalk.” – Dan
2. “What is it with you guys? It’s like flirting but sexless.” – Catherine
1. “Of course I don’t f*cking like it, Gary. It’s the worst use of scissors since failed my vasectomy.” – Mike